Shanghai Jindong reminds you of the advantages and disadvantages of CNC processing?
Advantages and disadvantages of CNC machining:
1. Stable processing quality, high processing accuracy, high repeat accuracy, adapt to the processing requirements of the aircraft.
2. Reduce the number of tooling a lot, and do not need complicated tooling to process complex shaped parts. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
3. It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and can even process some unobservable processing parts.
4. The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the optimal cutting amount.
Disadvantages of CNC machining: Machine tool equipment is expensive and requires high levels of maintenance personnel.
The above is the introduction of "How much is an hour for CNC processing?" Shanghai Jindong focuses on CNC lathe parts, CNC gong bed parts, and machining products. Friends in need can contact us through the following methods:
- Company Address: 7066 Daye Highway, Jinhui Town, Fengxian District, Shanghai
- Phone: 086 021 58221229 136 8177 5846
- QQ: 190045415
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult to understand.