Analysis of advantages of cnc vertical machining center
The structure of the vertical machining center refers to the machining center in which the spindle and the table are set in a vertical state. The vertical machining center integrates the features and functions of a variety of CNC machine tools. The vertical machining center is developed from the basic CNC milling machine. It also integrates the features and functions of the CNC milling machine. Its structure is basically the same and the processing technology is similar. The difference between the vertical machining center and the CNC milling machine is that the machining center has automatic Tool changer and tool magazine, which are not available on CNC milling machines. The vertical machining center can complete multiple processes such as milling, boring, drilling, tapping, and threading with one clamping of the workpiece, and the vertical machining center can achieve a minimum of three axes and two linkages, and a general vertical machining center can achieve three axes and three axes. Linkage, some can perform five-axis and six-axis control, the more the number of control axes, the wider the processing range. Now let Hongweisheng Precision Technology share the advantages of vertical machining center for you.
The advantages of vertical machining centers include the following three points:
1. Because the structure of the vertical machining center is simple and easy to understand, it is very easy to clamp the workpiece. You can use the same fixtures, such as: flat pliers, pressure plate, indexing head, rotary table and other fixtures to clamp the workpiece, The clamping and repositioning of the workpiece is very convenient.
2. The structure of the vertical machining center is conducive to cooling. Since the coolant is sprayed from the top to the bottom, it can be directly sprayed onto the high-temperature workpieces and tools during processing.
3. The structure of the vertical machining center is relatively simple, so its field of vision is very broad. It can observe the tool's trajectory, it is also convenient to debug and observe and modify parameters, it is also convenient to measure the workpiece, and immediately stop processing and modify when problems are found.
4. The vertical machining center is easy to remove chips when processing flat workpieces, and the generated chips are washed away by the sprayed cooling liquid, which avoids scratches on the surface of the workpiece during cutting.
5. The structure of the vertical machining center is simpler than that of the horizontal machining center, the area is smaller, and the price is cheaper.