What are the prone errors in CNC machining of mechanical parts?
机械零件的加工是许多工厂不可或缺的工艺。 The processing of Shanghai CNC machining machinery parts is an indispensable process for many factories. It is widely used. Today, Shanghai CNC Machining will share with you the prone errors in machining of mechanical parts.
The machining error of mechanical parts refers to the degree of deviation between the actual geometric parameters (geometric size, geometry and mutual position) and the ideal geometric parameters after processing. The smaller the processing error, the higher the degree of consistency and the higher the processing accuracy. Shanghai CNC machining accuracy and machining errors are two issues.
Errors in machining of mechanical parts:
1. Positioning error: The positioning error mainly includes the reference misalignment error and the positioner manufacturing error error.
2. Measurement error: When measuring parts during or after processing, the measurement accuracy is directly affected by the measurement method, measurement accuracy, workpiece and subjective factors.
3. Tool error: Any tool is inevitably worn during the cutting process, which will cause the size and shape of the workpiece to change.
4. Fixture error: The function of the fixture is to make the workpiece have the correct position corresponding to the tool and the machine tool, so the geometric error of the fixture has a great influence on the processing error (especially the position error).
5. Machine tool errors: including spindle rotation errors, guide rail errors, and drive chain errors. Spindle rotation error refers to the change of the actual rotation axis of the spindle relative to its average rotation axis at each moment, which will directly affect the accuracy of the workpiece being processed.