Several points to improve the quality of CNC machining workpieces
Several outstanding points to improve the quality of CNC machining workpieces
1. Reasonable use of copper and aluminum (Al) turning and milling processing tools for machining steel materials and copper knives must be strictly used, and the margin of the knives must be reasonable, so that the smoothness of the workpiece and the life of the tool (lifetime )will be better.
2. Before cnc processing, check (check and test) whether the tool swings within the allowable tolerance range (fàn wéi) with a calibration table. The cutter head and locking nozzle should be blown clean with an air gun or wiped with a cloth before processing. Can be installed, too dirty has a certain impact on the accuracy (precision) and quality of the workpiece (influence).
3. When setting up, pay attention to see whether the name and model of the CNC machining workpiece and the program sheet are the same, whether the material size matches, whether the clamping height is high enough, and use calipers to count.
4. The CNC machining program must be in the same direction as the reference angle indicated by the mold (name: Mother of Industry), and then check whether the 3D drawing is correct, especially the workpiece that has been drilled for water transportation. Be sure to look at the 3D drawing. Whether the water transport is consistent with the workpiece on the board. If you don't know, you should timely feedback (fǎn kuì) the programmer or find a master fitter to check the 2D drawings to see if the 2D and 3D reference angles are consistent. Dongguan CNC machining greatly reduces the number of tooling. Complex tooling is not required to process complex shaped parts. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
5. The program list of CNC machining files should be normalized, including (bāo kuò) model number, name, program name, processing website content, tool size, feed amount, especially the safe length of the tool clamping, and the reservation of each program The margin and the light knife should be clearly indicated. The places where the R surface and the plane are to be connected must be clearly stated on the program sheet. The operation controller must increase 0.02 ~ 0.05MM before processing, and stop when a few tools are used. Drop it to see if it is in order, touch it with your hand to see if it is a grade, if not, then lower the gong.
6. Before processing, make sure to understand the content of the CNC processed program website. The program must have a 2D or 3D image, and it must be marked; X length, Y width, Z height; six sides data.
Where there is a plane, it must be marked; Z; the value, the operator can easily check (check and test) whether the data is correct after processing. If there is a tolerance, the tolerance data must be noted. CNC machine tool processing solves the problem of complex, precise, small batch and multi-variety parts processing. It is a flexible, high-performance automatic machine tool, represents the development direction of modern machine tool control technology, and is a typical electromechanical integration. product. It has been widely used in modern industry, which has greatly improved the production efficiency of enterprises.
7. The machine tool's processing speed should be strictly controlled by the controller. The F speed and the S spindle speed should be reasonably adjusted with each other. When the F speed is fast, it should be faster than the S spindle. The feed speed must be adjusted in different areas. Shenzhen CNC machining CNC machining refers to machining with CNC machining tools. CNC index controlled machine tools are programmed and controlled by CNC machining language, usually G code. The NC machining G code language tells the NC machine tool which Cartesian position coordinates to use, and controls the feed speed and spindle speed of the tool, as well as functions such as tool changer and coolant. After finishing the process, you can get off the machine only after the inspection quality is correct (Emerson).